National Coastal Tourism Academy
In May 2015, Emma was appointed by the National Coastal Tourism Academy (NCTA) to create a series of case studies on coastal tourism businesses who are recognised as exemplars in their area.
In response to the brief Emma:
- Researched and shortlisted potential businesses
- Devised interview questions
- Prepared a case study template
- Provided copywriting for 10 best practice case studies
- Kept NCTA up-to-date with progress throughout the project
Following final design by the NCTA the case studies will be published on the Resource Hub section of its website.
“We were delighted with the impressive best practice case studies Emma submitted in collaboration with her colleague Jason Freezer. She produced excellent work on time, fulfilling an exacting brief despite tight deadlinesand demonstrated plenty of creative flair. We would certainly consider working with Emma again.”
Sheron Crossman, Marketing and Communications Manager, National Coastal Tourism Academy